February 28, 2020
British financial technology start-up Revolut has raised $500 million in a fresh round of funding that values it at $5.5 billion. The investment round was led by Silicon Valley-based venture capital firm TCV — an early investor in companies like Facebook and Netflix — and also attracted backing from existing investors Ribbit Capital, DST Global, Lakestar and GP Bullhound.
- Global FinTech Market Size by Technology, Service, Application, Deployment Mode, Region and Vendor – Forecast to 2025
- Samsung Reveals the new Samsung Pay Card, powered by Curve
- Fast-growing digital bank Revolut triples valuation to $5.5 billion
- Starling Bank boosts its business products
- Fintech Company EBANX is the Newest Unicorn in Latin America